[eDebate] Emporia Tournament Update

J T jtedebate
Thu Oct 15 10:29:53 CDT 2009

Please finalize your entries today by 5pm.? Prefs will be initialized this evening.

Also, the following judges do not have philosophies on debate results:

Dustin Rimmey (I am kicking his butt as we speak)
Rachel Stevens, UMKC
Matt Coleman (probably has his up, but I got an error message)

...and I'm off to make zuchini bread for Registration...

W. James Taylor ("JT")

Clinical Instructor

Asst. Debate Coach

Emporia State University

***Nothing in this email should be taken to represent Emporia State Debate or Emporia State University.  The contents are the sole opinion of the author.