[eDebate] I have no idea where to go for information anymore--help

Derek Buescher derekbuescher
Sun Oct 18 21:15:23 CDT 2009

Okay, we have edebate or not? We have the ceda-l, we have the new ceda
forum, we have another forum started by westerfield? Or is that the ceda
forum?  and we have debateresults.
I like the idea of the ceda forum for consolidating business and
debateresuts for managing tournament information and tab and records. But we
seem to have a sudden proliferation of sites for discussion. Can someone
clear up what is doing what anymore; what is defunct (such as this site),
etc. etc.

Thanks in advance