[eDebate] Phil, Shut Down edebate--its OK

Mon Oct 26 08:09:24 CDT 2009

I want to thank Mr. Kerpen for maintaining edebate. (He is also a real
hoot to watch on the Glen Beck show.) However, it is time to shut this
site down. Its ok. We really do not need it anymore. Maintaining the
site is causing confusion and delaying the transition to the CEDA
sponsored listserves. Based on the dearth of postings, and the delays
in needed postings, it is apparent that edebate has outlived its
purpose. It would save time, money and bandwidth to just get rid of
it. Having had more fun than just about anyone ranting on edebate, I
am a little saddened by its demise. But it is time to pull the plug on
edebate.

Scott Elliott