[eDebate] Debate Tournament Hosted by Liberty University (Important Update)

Nick Ryan runlittleman
Mon Oct 26 12:43:25 CDT 2009

For schools entering the Liberty University Debate Tournament, please be
aware that we have reached the 80 team limit on entries. We are currently
attempting to find additional rooms to accommodate teams on the wait list.
To facilitate this process, if you still have teams to enter, please enter
them ASAP, so that we know how many extra rooms we need to find. If you have
any questions, please contact myself or Michael Hall.

John Nagy

Liberty University Assistant Director of Debate