[eDebate] UCO updates

Eric Marlow EMarlow
Fri Oct 30 12:09:05 CDT 2009

Just a couple of things...please finalize your entries as soon as you can.  I have to place a food order today and I need the numbers as close as possible to make sure everyone is well fed.  Additionally, please note that the D3 district meeting has been moved to 2 pm on Friday.  We have half of a doubles bracket in open right now, so there will be partials on Saturday and I want to try to make the schedule more humane for those who win in doubles and have to debate on Sunday morning.  Please let us know if you need any special accommodations and we will do our utmost to make your experience as fun and competitive as possible.  Looking forward to hosting you all in Edmond next weekend!!!
Peace,
Marlow

Eric Marlow
Director of Debate