[eDebate] Fwd: Debatehall.com... The future?

nicholas brady nicholas.brady89
Thu Oct 1 02:55:07 CDT 2009

Nicholas Brady
Johns Hopkins class of 2011
Africana Studies and Philosophy Double-Major
BSU Vice President
Co-Founder of Sowing Roots Mentoring Program
"I put on for my City" -Jeezy
"My emancipation does not fit your equation" -Lauryn Hill
"Ain't no time to take a break, you gotta break the mold" -Blu
"The whole process which has brought about these race differentiations has
been a growth, and the great characteristic of this growth has been the
differentiation of spiritual and mental differences between great races of
mankind and the integration of physical differences.?
-Dubois

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nicholas brady <nicholas.brady89 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 2:11 AM
Subject: Debatehall.com... The future?
To: edebate at ndtceda.com

I am very sure I am not the first person to talk about this, but I just
found this website called http://www.debatehall.com/ and was blown away. It
is clear that most of the people on this website are either lincoln-douglass
debaters or policy debaters (i heard definitely heard a probability versus
magnitude argument on here that sounds very close to a disadvantage debate),
so what do people think of this? I know we have discussed the rising cost of
debate tournaments versus the dwindling budgets we are getting from schools
(I go to a school where we have no budget whatsoever), so could this be the
answer? Could we form tournaments on the internet using this model? What
does the community think?