[eDebate] what needs to happen to make edebate work?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Oct 7 17:27:01 CDT 2009

I don't know why this is an issue. In the decade since Phil started
edebate this has become infinitely easier to facilitate. Setting aside
the days worth of work that Phil or someone else will explain it would
take to create an alt the real issue is administration. Somebody has
to be willing to do it and users need to be willing to take the 2
steps and 5 minutes it would take to make the change. Beyond that
what's the big deal?

--
Sent from my mobile device