[eDebate] Graduate school inquiry for Fall 2010

Brett Farmer brettfarmer
Sun Oct 11 22:57:23 CDT 2009

       I am a fifth-year senior at Kansas State University.  I will be
graduating in May of 2010, with my bachelors in Philosophy, American
Ethnic Studies and Women's Studies.  I am interested in pursuing
graduate study in Rhetoric or Interpersonal Communication.
       As well as an interest in pursuing a communication degree, I am
a five year member of the Kansas State Debate team, and I have been
involed in cross-eximamination debate for nine years.  This is
experience I would hope to bring to you debate team, while pursuing my
graduate studies.  Any information on/from schools that are accepting
application and that have assistantships would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
      Brett Farmer

--
Brett Farmer