[eDebate] Graduate school inquiry for Fall 2010

Brett Farmer brettf
Sun Oct 11 23:14:42 CDT 2009

       I am a fifth-year senior at Kansas State University.  I will be
graduating in May of 2010, with my bachelors in Philosophy, American
Ethnic Studies and Women's Studies.  I am interested in pursuing
graduate study in Rhetoric or Interpersonal Communication.
       As well as an interest in pursuing a communication degree, I am
a five year member of the Kansas State Debate team, and I have been
involed in cross-eximamination debate for nine years.  This is
experience I would hope to bring to you debate team, while pursuing my
graduate studies.  Any information on schools that are accepting
application and that have assistantships would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
      Brett Farmer

--
Brett Farmer