[eDebate] what needs to happen to make edebate work?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Oct 16 04:51:15 CDT 2009

Jenkies they beat me to the punch I was gonna announce OMGdebate.com as the
new alternative. It was gonna be the one place you went any time you said
OMG debate...like its awesome or OMG Debate like ugh or OMG debate like
whoa.