[eDebate] Proposed Rule Change on the "Clear Half" ADA Rule

Mike Davis davismk13
Wed Oct 28 08:29:07 CDT 2009

As a counter proposal - how about if we say no five rounds on the final day
of a tournament? If people want to clear small partials that push debates
then let them find a new schedule that allows them to do. But no more five
rounds on the final day of the tournament.

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis
Director of Debate/Assistant Professor