[eDebate] Houston UDL Job Opening

Claire McKinney clairecmckinney
Sat Sep 5 15:03:59 CDT 2009

>From Eric Emerson.

Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 13:39:53 -0500
Subject: Please post - edebate
From: eric.emerson at kinkaid.org
To: clairecmckinney at hotmail.com
CC: kdubose at adtappellate.com

Claire,
Can you please post a message for me to edebate?  It's below.
Eric EmersonDebate Coach - The Kinkaid School

The Houston Urban Debate League (HUDL), in our second year, is currently undergoing expansion into almost 30 schools within the Houston Independent School District (HISD).  Accordingly, HUDL is interested in finding qualified candidates to be the deputy league director.  The deputy director will be employed by HISD, but the HUDL board of directors, with advice from our search committee, will provide guidance about hiring decisions.   Candidates must be able to work with the HUDL board of directors, HUDL director Bryan Weber, and HISD.  Salary is determined by HISD based upon the qualifications of the applicant.  I have attached a detailed description of the job.  Qualified and interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to eric.emerson at kinkaid.org.  Applicants will be reviewed by the search committee, and they must be willing and able to meet HISD hiring criteria.

HUDL is a recognized affiliate of the National Association of Urban Debate Leagues (NAUDL).  The mission of the Houston
Urban Debate League is to build, support, and sustain programs in Houston?s
public schools to make policy debate an educational resource available to all
students.
Eric Emerson
Hotmail? is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.