[eDebate] UNI Tournament Updates

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Tue Sep 8 11:08:29 CDT 2009

We are fast approaching the Ulrich tournament, we are looking forward to hosting you all next weekend. A couple of logistical issues:

1. The hotel block still has 11 doubles. If you haven't made reservations yet, please plan on staying at the Ramada Inn and Convention Center. The rate is $79/night, it has free wireless and it is the site of out rounds on Monday.

2. I will be posting an e-copy of our tournament booklet next Tuesday. We will have directions and schedules at registration, but in an effort to cut down on paper, we will have the information online.

3. Please indicate any vegetarians or vegans in your party on debateresults. We will be serving Jimmy John's on Sunday afternoon for lunch, and we will be happy to accomodate your party.

kll

Katherine L. Lavelle
Director of Forensics
University of Northern Iowa

You must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all. Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Don't be resigned to that. Break out! ? Mr. Keating, Tom Schulman Dead Poets Society