[eDebate] Lost Laptop at Greenhill

matthew carswell mcarswellcrosby
Mon Sep 14 13:31:22 CDT 2009

Sometime between round 5 and 6 of the Greenhill tournament one of the Crosby debaters laptop seemed to have disappeared. The last time the laptop was seen was sitting on top of their tubs in its case outside of the room. We are hoping that maybe someone accidently took it or maybe she left it near a bench and it was taken by mistake, either way we are hoping to get it back. It was in her laptop case, and there are some other very personal items in there that she would like to be returned.?
We'll be at Grapevine or you can contact me at mcarswellcrosby at yahoo.com.
Thanks and Good luck to everyone on this next very busy
 weekend,
Matthew CarswellCrosby Debate(281) 507 4714