[eDebate] Fwd: FW: Resources for 2009-2010 College Debate on Nuclear Weapons

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Tue Sep 15 17:19:07 CDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Travis Sharp @ the Nukes of Hazard blog put some resources on the topic
together and asked me to forward them to the college debate listservs.

 Stefan (cc Katie),

I hope all is well. Following up on our email correspondence regarding the
2009-2010 debate on nuclear weapons, I wanted to let you know that today we
posted a debate resource guide to background materials, publications, and
relevant organizations (
http://www.armscontrolcenter.org/policy/nuclearweapons/articles/college_debate_09-10/
)

Included is information on START; force posture; CTBT; cost; blast effects;
Iran; missile defense; NPT; North Korea; public opinion; scientific and
technical skills; stockpiles; U.S. policy; a world free of nuclear weapons;
and more.

I?d like to disseminate the guide as widely as possible. Would you be
willing to post it on Planet Debate? Are there any listservs I can send it
to? Any help you can provide would be most appreciated.

I have cc?d our external relations director, Katie Mounts, who is in charge
of all our outreach initiatives.

Thanks, Stefan!

Travis

*---*

*Travis Sharp*

Communications Director & Military Policy Analyst

Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation

Council for a Livable World

Phone: 202-543-4100 ext. 2105

Email: tsharp at armscontrolcenter.org

Web: www.armscontrolcenter.org