[eDebate] Northwestern students please post to the wiki the information we gave you

Eric Marlow EMarlow
Wed Sep 16 15:10:18 CDT 2009

Would the Northwestern students who tried to video record our rounds despite our objections, and who took our cites please post them to the wiki.  On several occasions at Gonzaga, you promised to do this in exchange for us handing you all of our evidence.  I personally witnessed this promise three times and yet not a single one of the cites we gave you has been posted.  If you cannot live up to your promise, I am afraid we are going to have to stop sharing that information with your school.  We believe in sharing arguments with other schools, so please do as you promised.

Peace,
Marlow

Eric Marlow
Director of Debate