[eDebate] Graduate School Opportunities at Wake

JP Lacy lacyjp
Fri Sep 18 02:59:42 CDT 2009

Interested in Graduate School?

Want to coach debate?

Wake wants you!

Wake has a very good Communication Graduate School program. Plus, we
have a record of graduating great debate coaches. The number of amazing
people who got better at debate coaching here is huge. Jarrod Atchison
likes to call Wake the "Harvard Business School" of debate coaches.
Helping people become better coaches is & will continue to be one of our
squad's highest priorities.

If you are interested, talk to me. Or, email me. We are always looking
for good people. I'll be at GSU, Kentucky, Harvard, Wake & most of the
local tournaments Wake usually attends.

If you don't like me, then shoot Al Louden, our long time Director of
Debate, now Director of Graduate Studies in Communication an email:
louden at wfu.edu.

Any of our students or coaching staff are more than willing to discuss
our graduate program as well.

-- JP Lacy
lacyjp at wfu.edu