[eDebate] UNI Outrounds Results

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Tue Sep 22 09:29:04 CDT 2009

The final open round ended last night at 8:34 last night. We were very glad to host 17 different schools at our tournament, and send our congrats to Wichita, Minnesota, and K-State for winning their divisions. Special thanks to Dr. Dave and Max Archer for staying beyond their commitment to judge finals. I hope that everyone got home safely, and we look forward to hosting next year.

Kate Lavelle
Director of Forensics

OPEN
OCTAFINAL ROUND RESULTS
Emporia State U. FL Advances without debating
Iowa DO Advances without debating
Wichita State BR Advances without debating
Kansas State HW (Aff) defeated Northwestern RX              2-1   Samuels, P  Schraeder,  *"jt" Tayl
Missouri-kansas City JS (Neg) defeated Kansas State DR      2-1   Young, Kel  *Hingstman  Sternhagen
Emporia State U. WW (Aff) defeated Wayne State Universi GP  2-1   Regnier, J  *Koehle, J  Pennington
Northwestern BK (Aff) defeated Minnesota SZ                 3-0   Voth, Ben   Green, Jus  Stewart, N
Wichita State CM (Aff) defeated Macalester CC               3-0   Hill, Luke  Stout, Dan  Elliott, D

QUARTERFINAL ROUND RESULTS
Emporia State U. FL (Neg) defeated Wichita State CM         3-0   Archer, Ma  Pennington  Koehle, Jo
Northwestern BK (Neg) defeated Iowa DO                      2-1   "jt" Taylo  Gordon, Ma  *Young, Ke
Wichita State BR (Aff) defeated Emporia State U. WW         3-0   Cram Helwi  Hill, Luke  Green, Jus
Kansas State HW (Neg) defeated Missouri-kansas City JS      3-0   Bruce, Cai  Neal, Trav  Samuels, P

SEMIFINAL ROUND RESULTS
Emporia State U. FL (Aff) defeated Kansas State HW          3-0   Young, Kel  Hill, Luke  Brown, Zac
Wichita State BR (Neg) defeated Northwestern BK             3-0   Green, Jus  Powers, Tj  Samuels, P

FINAL ROUND RESULTS
Wichita State BR defeats Emporia State U. FL on a  3-0       Hingstman,  Archer, Ma  Lavelle, K

ELIMINATION ROUND RESULTS IN DIVISION ONE: JUNIOR VARSITY

QUARTERFINAL ROUND RESULTS
Minnesota SS Advances without debating
Minnesota FS Advances without debating
Wayne State Universi JM (Aff) defeated Kansas City Kansas C 3-0   Salinas, C  Gordon, Ma  Bruce, Cai
Kansas State BE (Neg) defeated Capital CN                   3-0   Powers, Tj  Cram Helwi  Neal, Trav

SEMIFINAL ROUND RESULTS
Minnesota SS (Neg) defeated Kansas State BE                 3-0   Schraeder,  Crockett,   Brown, Zac
Wayne State Universi JM (Aff) defeated Minnesota FS         2-1   Baxter-kau  *Elliott,   Lavelle, K

FINAL ROUND RESULTS
Minnesota SS (Neg) defeated Wayne State Universi JM         3-0   Bruce, Cai  Hingstman,  "jt" Taylo

Novice Final Round ? Kansas State defeats Augustana on a 3-0
Speaker Awards (full results on packet that Rich sent out)

Katherine L. Lavelle
Director of Forensics
University of Northern Iowa

You must strive to find your own voice. Because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all. Thoreau said, "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation." Don't be resigned to that. Break out! ? Mr. Keating, Tom Schulman Dead Poets Society

Bing?  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.