[eDebate] Judging requests: Bear Shock & Kentucky

Eric Morris ermocito
Wed Sep 23 14:39:42 CDT 2009

We're lost a couple of judges for the Bear Shock, and we are looking to
hire. If you are attending anyway, and are willing to hire extra rounds,
please tell me. If you aren't coming, but would like to work out an
arrangement for guaranteed rounds and lodging, please email me.

Also - we are looking to hire several rounds at Kentucky. If you are willing
to hire there (even just a round or two), please backchannel me!

Ermo
MoState