[eDebate] Looking for help for a new program in Kansas

Peters Tammie L. tpeters
Wed Sep 23 15:39:47 CDT 2009

Once again, I have a former student who is now attending college at a school where there is no forensics program.  He is attending Benedictine College in Kansas.  I would appreciate any of you who would be willing to act as advisors to him about the process involved.  I do not know what events he would like to pursue.  I just know that I would like to help him by making introductions to the college speech community.

Thanks,
Tammie Peters
Golden High School, Colorado