[eDebate] AFA nominating committee seeking candidates

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Thu Sep 24 13:44:05 CDT 2009

There are 6 executive offices for the AFA; the nominating committee is currently seeking nominations to forward by October 30.  If you are interested in serving, please respond to me as soon as you can. If you know of someone you think would serve well, please forward me their contact information.  A list of current office holders is at http://www.americanforensics.org/organization/officers.html and is posted below.  A list of duties is contained in the CEDA constitution.

Sincerely,

Dr. Jon Bruschke, CSU Fullerton

Daniel Cronn-Mills<mailto:daniel.cronn-mills at mnsu.edu>, Minnesota State University-Mankato - President

Rich Edwards<mailto:Richard_Edwards at baylor.edu>, Baylor University - Vice President