[eDebate] Detroit Urban Debate Ideablob- Take A Second And Vote

Edmund Adam Zagorin alpaca
Thu Sep 24 18:44:20 CDT 2009

Hello Debate Community,

Take a second to support urban debate by voting for Detroit Urban Debate
Education in on Ideablob. Detroit's been going through some tough times
lately and having a strong urban debate league in the community right now
will make a difference for a lot of kids thinking about college. If we have
the most votes at the end of the month we get $10K to host tournaments in
Detroit, hold workshops on research and strategy and create more
opportunities for teaching volunteers at more schools.

Vote here:
http://www.ideablob.com/ideas/6401-Detroit-Urban-Debate-Education

We're actually at 96% in the running right now and debate community votes
could put us over the top.

Best,
Edmund Zagorin
University of Michigan