[eDebate] Boston UDL and Boston Marathon

Blake Johnson blakejohnson
Fri Sep 25 18:06:22 CDT 2009

Forwarding along this message from the Boston Debate League...

Debate Community,

The Boston Debate League is proud to announce that we have been chosen as an
official charity of the Boston Marathon?, the world?s oldest and most
prestigious marathon! What does this mean? We are looking for runners (and
runners-to-be) who want to join our team. Our preference is to offer these
slots to individuals who are committed to debate in general, and urban
debate specifically. Please forward this announcement to anyone you know who
is running the Boston Marathon or might want to. Please check out our
website at www.bostondebate.org for more information.

As always, thank you for your support.

Steve Stein

Executive Director