[eDebate] dietary information and total numbers attending needed for Henry Clay

SOLT, ROGER E resolt2
Sun Sep 27 09:51:18 CDT 2009

Please try to finalize your entries as soon as possible.  In particular, note the following:

 1.  We need an accurate count on vegans and vegetarians, especially for the individually catered box lunches we are serving on Saturday.
 2.  We need an accurate total body count for the same reason and to know how much to charge you.
 3.  Some judges are still listed as filling an 8 round commitment.  This is impossible in a 7 round tournament.
 4.  Please enter any additions, deletions, or changes as soon as possible.

Thanks.  We look forward to seeing you in Lexington.

Roger Solt