[eDebate] caselist- the subscription message

Andrea Reed andreareed2007
Sun Sep 27 11:34:51 CDT 2009

Several people have asked me if the caselist wiki is expiring or if
they need to sign up again because their subscription was cancelled...

No.  That message is showing up at the top of the wiki because JP got
a temporary premium upgrade when he archived last years list.  That
upgrade is up now, the message is annoying, I don't know when it will
go away.

But, nothing is wrong, you can still post as normal, and you don't
need to re-join if you are already a member.

Andrea