[eDebate] Clarification on judge commitments for Kentucky

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Tue Sep 29 20:26:52 CDT 2009

I have a favor to ask.  I need to finalize commitments so that we can turn on the pref entry later tonight.

There are several cases where judges are covering rounds for another school.  In such cases it is critical that the school SELLING the rounds include all sold rounds in the commitments for their judges.  So if a judge is judging two rounds for your school and 3 for someone else, their commitment should be entered as 5 rounds.

Thanks,

GARY