[eDebate] T/F: Novice Division at CEDA Nats?

Thu Sep 3 07:55:57 CDT 2009

I am glad that CEDA has decided to keep a novice break out division.
This means we will probably send four teams to CEDA instead of just
one or two. While I do not have adog in the hunt regarding community
colleges, I wonder why a JV break out division would not solve for
this as well while preventing a possible abuse. I would hate to see a
program  stack the deck by brining a senior or fourth (or fifth) year
debater to debate for a community college.

Scott