[eDebate] Kerpen & Obama School Indoctrination REALLY?

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Sun Sep 6 14:39:20 CDT 2009

Phil,

Are you suggesting that the government pay (via vouchers) for the majority
of the costs associated with kids attending the Sidwell Friends school -- a
mere $30K/year?  I'm not necessarily opposed, but that seems like a lot of
government spending...

Also, are you suggesting that private school students won't be listening to
Obama's speech?  I bet the majority of them will, and they will likely do so
without the politicized opt-outs  Thoughts on opt-outs --

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/9/5/777387/-The-Opt-Out-As-A-Political-Decision-and-a-Bad-Lesson

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Director of Development & Operations, NFL National Tournament 2011

(c) 781-775-0433
(fx) 617-588-0283