[eDebate] The CSIS Debaters Who Blog

Josh jbhdb8
Wed Sep 9 23:59:19 CDT 2009

Just as an aside, I have talked to Chris about this and he has elucidated
why the blog is currently sans names.  In addition, he also explained his
thinking about why he wrote what he wrote.  I felt his explanation was more
than adequate.  I will cross-post it if this is the place for this
discussion to continue.  I am clarifying this because I want everyone to
know that niether Chris or John seem to have intended this in any nefarious
way - they were just doing what they do for a living etc.

Josh