[eDebate] Paperless and judge philosophies

christopher loghry loghry
Tue Sep 22 19:17:44 CDT 2009

I know I definitely appreciated the Gophers printing their speeches off @
Gonzaga. Chief is absolutely right about block prep time. Splitting up paper
copies is just so much easier than passing a tiny little netbook back and
forth with the added benefit of paper not running out of batteries.