[eDebate] Check out my photos on Facebook

Deven C. invite+i~i3j3_i
Thu Apr 1 02:13:40 CDT 2010

Hi Edebate,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Deven

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=38301901&k=XWF3XWWZ66YDWKEBSJXVPVVSRUEC56&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=edebate%40www.ndtceda.com&c=9b0a150514449dfe2e51c3d8d465bcf5.edebate at www.ndtceda.com was invited to join Facebook by Deven C. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=393a2a&u=1738912287&mid=21e44d1G67a5b21fG0G8